SUNPLAY is a Thailand-based property developer.
We are committed to developing active lifestyle retirement estates throughout Thailand and Asia, with a focus on high-end developments and communities
SUNPLAY’s management team provides established reputation for innovation, financial strength and professionalism in the fields of global property, finance, acquisition, marketing and property development.
SUNPLAY’s team has a proven track record for identifying property market potential and of creating prestigious partnerships with industry leaders giving SUNPLAY a significant edge over the industry.
The Partners we work with
Bangsaray Property Co Ltd.
Bangsaray Property Co Ltd. is a Thai property company which owns the entire 28 hectares site, of which approximately 12,500 M2 will be used for the 70 Heights Condominiums and 5,500 M2 for the Club House and surrounding gardens.
The entire site is held on a freehold basis. The Heights land will be titled under the Condominium Act.
The Club will be owned and operated by Sunplay Club Bangsaray Ltd. Clients who buy a condominium will be granted membership to the Club for two years from the ﬁnal settlement date.
To ensure that SUNPLAY contributes to the Brand and to our partners. To this end we seek to:
Deliver sustainable estates which improve both the location and value for our residents
Create customer loyalty by providing exemplary service in a secure environment.
Maintain the highest standards of Quality and Service in all areas of our commitments.
We will strive to meet these goals by quickly adapting to the diverse requirements of individual investors, markets and our residents through sound leadership, an unparalleled industry expertise and our unwavering commitment to traditional Thai hospitality.
Seasoned leaders with a history of success
Robert W. McMillen
Executive Profile & Biography:
Robert W. McMillen is the Chairman and CEO of MAC Capital Advisors Limited, in international corporate advisor, focusing on Asia and the Middle East. MAC Capital is a member of Global Alliance Partners (GAP), a group of investment bankers, brokers and asset managers operating in 25 countries from 57 offices. GAP has completed over US$ 26 billion in corporate transactions and manages USS$ 6.4 billion in assets.
Mr. McMillen sits on numerous boards, including Brooker Group Plc and GAP. He has previously served on the board of Raimon Land (as Chairman of its EXCO) and Seamico Securities Pcl (as its CEO). He currently resides in both Bangkok and Dubai.
Managing Director – Sunplay Asia
A British national based in Thailand since 1977, his career has spanned property development, food trading, logistics, and business consultancy. Chris was Chairman and acting CEO of Golden Land Plc from 2005 to 2012. During this time, Golden Land developed the award-winning 75,000 m2 Sathorn Square, W Hotel Bangkok, the heritage restoration of the former Russian Embassy and adjacent Infinity Condominiums.
In 1989, Chris formed Somkid Gardens Ltd, then the benchmark for high-end condominiums in Bangkok. Chris founded Siam Food Services in 1984, selling the company to Diethelm Ltd (Switzerland) in 2000.
Prior to this, he worked as an executive at HK Land/Dairy Farm Group in Hong Kong and Bangkok. He is currently based in Bangkok, where he runs his property consultancy company, United Max International (HK) Ltd.
When it comes to the environment, SUNPLAY takes its commitment to our locations and our buyers very seriously
Our focus is on surpassing our clients’ expectations in every aspect of our services and facilities; however, we strongly believe that this should not be at the expense of the environment.
Our aim is to provide effective environmental awareness and controls, seeking to continually improve all aspects of our environmental performance.
These policies form the basis for setting environmental objectives within our organisation and through our suppliers that will continually improve the manner in which we operate.
- To comply with the requirements of environmental legislation
- To identify and minimise the risks to the environment from our activities
- To provide our employees with the relevant training in environmental legislation, policy and procedures
- To identify and encourage the most efficient use of energy, materials and services and where possible, minimising and eliminating pollution and waste
To achieve these objectives our policy is to:
- Provide training to staff at all levels to understand and contribute to the implementation of this policy
- Regularly review our activities, identifying aspects which could have a significant impact on the environment and seek improvement of environmental issues where necessary
- Seek to use sustainable, recyclable or reusable products, adopt the principles of prevention of pollution, waste reduction and efficient use of energy and materials whilst encouraging our working partners to do the same
- Minimise the risks of environmental incidents by preparing and implementing appropriate risk management measures and in conjunction with the appropriate authorities, we will ensure an emergency response capability to deal with accidental pollution
- Minimise noise and vibration levels, emission of pollutants and traffic nuisance
- Minimise disturbance to the public and local ecosystem and take steps to preserve our heritage and wildlife habitats
This policy outlines our commitment to minimising the adverse environmental impact from our activities and is continually under review.